Monday, March 13, 2006

My Own Celestial Zen Garden

Life, or at least my weekday early morning life, is getting better. By the time I get to work the sun is just peeking above the horizon and the sky is turning wonderful shades of pink, orange, and red. No longer do I trudge from my car through the parking lot cloaked in complete darkness – I have dawn's early light to keep me company now. As an added benefit as dawn grows brighter each day it filters out many of the fainter stars leaving me a sky with the moon, a few bright stars, and a planet or two thrown in for good measure – a celestial Zen garden if you will. I like it; I like it a lot.

But I’m still not a ‘morning person’ so don’t even try to cut me off on the turnpike – if I have to suffer you will to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home